Sunday, June 05, 2005

Summer Purchase Plan


Ruger 10/22
Mossberg 590
G17 AND a G19 if they have a new one in stock
Pierce +1 Grip
Pierce Grip
BoreSnake
Storage Bags
and lots of ammo

Once I can store my weapons outside of NJ, I'll be looking to score an AR-15. Then, after some testing, I'll seriously look into picking up a shotgun. I'll have to stock up on magazines, parts, ammunition and surival gear. I'm not looking to become a collector. I'd just like to have the tools I hope I'll never need to rely on. I also hope they don't negatively change the gun laws on us in the next few years.

I've just made a change to add a G19 to my collection if possible. If I remember correctly, I should be able to purchase one handgun a week without restrictive additional ATF/FBI paperwork. I should also be able to order a bunch of ammuntion for storage and have it sent to my parent's house where I can pick it up later in the summer. I just need the company to waive my signature on the shipments.

No comments: