Sunday, September 10, 2006

WileyX Light Adjusting Lenses


I bought a beautiful pair of XL-1's from, of all places, the Harley Davidson distributor in Maui. I guess they are popular with riders who need good eye protection from road debris. Makes sense. I got a pair with dark, smoke-colored lenses and went online to order a pair of Light Adjusting lenses for more "tactical" uses. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. They don't adjust to light. My Dad's everyday corrective light adjusting lenses work a hundred times better than the ones from WileyX. They are too expensive for another set of clear lenses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I went on a skiing trip recently and found that the Light Adjusting lenses did actually adjust. I wonder if there's a break-in period for the lenses. WileyX didn't mention anything like that in their documentation. I might just keep these lenses in all the time now.