Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Collecting Calibers?

I now have firearms in a few different calibers:
  • .22 LR
  • 9mm
  • .40 SW
  • .45 ACP
  • 5.56 x 45 mm
  • 7.62 x 51mm
And I'm feeling like the list is rapidly growing, especially since I'll probably soon be adding:
  • 12 ga.
  • .22 mag
In addition, I'd love to add a .357 mag revolver at some point. I don't think I can go wrong with any of the above mentioned, except with the .40 SW and .22 mag when times get tough.

I'm having difficulting choosing a weapon that my wife can handle, and yet will be something I can confidently carry. I'm well aware that the both of us will need more training and that's something I'm personally looking foward to. I have a feeling that the .22 LR, 9mm, and 5.56mm will be the greatest investments since I'm confident that my wife can handle weapons in those calibers. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and find that she loves the 7.62mm and .45 ACP!

Ammo to Grab
1st Connect: Survial Rifles and Calibers
Survival Bill: Survival Guns
Outdoor Life: Survival Guns

No comments: