Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wishlist: Ruger New Model Blackhawk Convertible


One of the first toy guns I played with was a Colt SAA model. One of these days I hope to have the cash for one. Prospects are good if I can save the money, my girlfriend just saw a picture of one and said that we should get a matching set even though I told her the pair we were looking at were probably $2000 each. She didn't seem to mind which is cool by me. Well, until I can own a real SAA, I might have to "settle" for a Blackhawk Convertible. These SA's look great and they can cover a wide range of calibers! I'm most interested in the .45Colt/.45ACP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it!!!!
That Ruger is on my wish list too!
I want to .357/9MM conversion myself!
I just purchased a Ruger New Vaquero in 45 Colt!
Good luck on the future aquisition!

Check out my bucket sight!
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/RugerSix/